Friday, April 6, 2012

Field Fest


Field Fest this year was on April 5th we liked the idea of keeping it the day before Good Friday so that everyone was off on Friday. I was pretty much at the school all day trying to finish getting stuff ready and running around getting stuff that was forgotten stuff like that. I told Ryan that I would be at the school when he got out and if I wasn't at his door to pick him up to just wait and I would be there. I had Cameron and Grace at Gma Birds house so that I could do stuff all day. This all was working great until the bounce people showed up 45 minuets early and parked in the bus parking. So right before the bell rang I was running around trying to get the bounce people moved so the buses could park and then it finally click that the bell had rung and I need to go find Ryan. The bell had rung about 8 minuets ago and I was out in the back field with the bounce people. Once it finally clicked I ran to find Ryan hoping he was still by his door and sure enough he was. Then I put him to work helping me and others set up. It all kind of ran together and thank goodness Ryan is older this year so I really wasn't worried about watching him very much . I told him not to leave school grounds and he was running around with his friend Tyler a lot and they did help as well. I didn't get very many pictures this year cuz I was so busy with these dumb waivers that all the kids had to have signed to go on the rock wall or the monkey bounce. Ryan would come and find me every once in a while but other than that I didn't see him very much. Everyone seemed to have a good time and we had a good turn out but there are some things that will need to be changed for next year but we will deal with that when the time comes.
I was walking around and found Ryan in line for the rock wall. He has done it at gym but he decided to go do this on his own. He got almost all the way up to the top I was so proud of him and he was proud of himself.

Cameron playing golf at one of the booths. He was having a blast golf is one of his favorites.
Cameron playing Angry Bird the best game in the world to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment