Monday, April 16, 2012

Blaine Graduates

Blaine graduated from UTI on Friday the 13th. My parents drove down from CO Thursday and got here on Friday morning. Blaine had to be out at the school at 6 am for his final and if he passed he got his cap and gown. Thank goodness he passed his test he ended up coming home since he was done by 8am and graduation wasn't till 12:30.
Ryan and Papa waiting for graduation to start.
Cameron was really getting board.

 We piled Gma and Nana & Papa Bird into our car and drove out. We got there a little early so Blaine gave us a tour of the school and the boys and I know my dad for sure thought it was pretty cool. You have to know my dad to know that he use to work on cars and all the good stuff to. The graduation was pretty short and sweet. They had a photography company taking pictures that you could order. They handed out price sheets as you walked in the door and the funny thing is I use to work for the lady doing it. When I was in high school I worked at Star Studio and the lady's name was Candy it took doing a double take but the lady handing stuff out at the door was the same lady. I knew she had sold her studio in Mesa but that was the last I heard so once again it is a small world. After the graduation we all headed to lunch at Texas Roadhouse on that side of town.
My boys

Then our car went to Cabellas since we where over there. The boys hadn't been in a while so they thought it was great. Ryan was super happy cuz he talked daddy into getting some fudge I bet you could tell that took a lot of convincing.

While Nana and Papa where hear we took them to all of our favorite Ice Cream places. Friday night we took them even though they wanted to go to bed to SubZero and after we got there and they had some ice cream they where glad we did.

Then Saturday was just a play around day. Then that night we took them to our other favorite place ZoYo.

No comments:

Post a Comment