Friday, April 20, 2012

EVMO

Gma got us tickets for the East Vally Mormon Choir's "from Classical to Broadway" show. I was excited to go except for the fact that my boys decided to go camping that weekend. I wouldn't of been able to go anyway cuz we had planned on going to this concert for months and had tickets already bought and then Saturday I had to teach a hair bow class so my boys went without me. Linda came home early so I didn't have to take Grace with me to the performance and was able to enjoy it without having to worry about a baby. Unlike the people sitting next to us that climbed over us 5 different times with there 2 year old. I mean seriously that was crazy don't bring your kid to something like this they are not going to like it and it just makes it so the rest of us can't enjoy it. Other than the annoying kids next to us the concert was amazing as usual. Can't wait to go back for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment