Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cameron Turns 3

Poor Cameron we didn't do any type of party for him this year. I thought I would always make sure to give my kids a party but this year got a little crazy so I am glad that he doesn't really care yet. That doesn't mean I didn't feel bad cuz I really did. I was going crazy trying to get last minet stuff done for Field Fest and that was taking up a lot of my time. I wasn't feeling that great Blaine had started back to school and was in his last couple of weeks so everyones stress level was pretty high.
I promise I will make it up to him next year for sure. I figure I would do a little trip back in time so everyone can see how much Cameron has grown.
Cameron was my huge baby that ended up in the NICU for a few hours cuz he was having breathing problems and then he was so big he couldn't keep his temperature up.
Cameron at 3months old
Cameron's 1st birthday

Cameron's 2nd birthday
Cameron's 3rd birthday. He picked out what cake he wanted and told Gma Matthews. He was pretty happy even though he doesn't even eat cake.
Happy birthday my little squishey man. You are so funny and I am so glad that you are mine. You have such a soft and caring side to you and you love everyone. Happy Birthday and next year we will do it right I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment