Monday, April 23, 2012

My Boys Go Camping

My boys decided at the last minuet that they where going to go camping with Papa. Blaine had just graduated the week before from school and he thought that this would be good for him and the boys to go do since he hasn't seen much of them in the last year. I knew he was right but I hate it when they go camping without me. The only good thing I can say is that no one caught anything and I am going to say it was cuz I wasn't there.

Dinner Time in the trailer. They have a nice little set up on the bottom bunks.
I love this picture that Blaine got with Gary and the boys. They love to go fishin with Papa.
My toothless boy ready to go fishing at Bog Tank.
Cameron's favorite thing to do when we go fishing is throw rocks in the water. Keeps him entertained for hours.
Such a cool picture of Ryan fishing all alone. He thinks he is such a big kid now days.

Now that is one dirty little boy.

While teh boys where camping I went to the Elders Quarm party with Gracie. I wasn't sure about going at first but I had to get out of the house and it was at Truschkes and his husbands band was going to perform so I decided to go. It was great and I had a lot of fun visiting with people in the ward. It was the best turn out I think this ward has ever had for an Elders Quarm party and everyone seemed to be having fun and the kids where all able to run around and play togeather. I was really bummed that my family had left for the weekend. In our ward we have had quite a few babies born over the last few months. Most of them have been boys Grace started the the run of girls for a while. Katie had a great idea to take a picture of all the 12th ward boy babies. Well the next thing I knew it was a picture of Gracie with all of her men.
From Left to Right you have Vance, Chet, Choen and Max
Love poor little Max's face in this one

No comments:

Post a Comment