Sunday, April 15, 2012

Gracies Blessing Day

We decided to Bless Grace the same weekend of Blaine's graduation so that my parents are already down here. It worked out well except that our church is so dang late in the afternoon my parents had to leave right after to drive all the way home that night cuz Trish and dad both had to be back at work the next day. We did dinner after sacrament meeting and we talked my parents into coming back to the house to change and then loaded them up with food to take on the road with them.
Trish made Gracie's blessing dress. She is so amazing he did it in two days with no pattern just looking at a picture online. Linda made the slip that went under it and it turned out just the way I wanted it nice and long. Ever since I was a little girl I always said that I wanted my baby girl to have the long blessing dress so I loved it. Daddy gave her a nice blessing so all in all it was a good day.










No comments:

Post a Comment