Monday, April 30, 2012

April Pictures

Since I am posting April pictures in the middle of July I thought I would just go through the April picture folder and pic some cute pictures so that I have them.
Gracie loves her Papa Matthews. She usually falls asleep like this at night. He usually does to but we haven't been able to get a picture of both of them asleep at the same time.
Cameron got a boobo. The sad thing is I can't remember how he did this. Just know that he wasn't happy about it.
Blaine found this at JC Penny and sent a picture to his brother since they had just had a baby boy. He said he wished this was out when our boys where babies.
Cameron loves his baby sister so much. I just found him on the ground talking to her.
Every once in a while you can tell that these brothers love each other.
Ryan's tooth has been loose for months but wouldn't let anyone pull it out. We finally got it out and you can see how much of the new tooth was out.
A couple of days later his other front tooth came out.
We went to Bass Pro or as the boys call it the Fish store. Ryan said that Papa Bird needed a quad like this at his house.
I love it when I find him in his bed asleep in the middle of the afternoon.
Gracie and Papa asleep on the floor
Blaine set Grace in the chair and she fell asleep sucking her thumb.
Cameron helped me count all the coins from Field fest
Like father like daughter. Watching tv with the daddy.
Have to throw this one in found this hat at the photographers house and had to get a picture of it. I sent it to Blaine and of course he didn't like it but I love it.
Gracie and her cousin Caleb. They are about a month apart.
Funny thing is that they are both asleep
He just came up to me and said mommy I need to hold my Gracie girl.
Gracie loves to suck her thumb.
Gracie at Audreys Baptism

 

No comments:

Post a Comment