Sunday, April 8, 2012

Blaine Turns ...........

April 7th fell on a Saturday this year and Blaine actually didn't have to work so I planned a fun afternoon/ evening for just the two of us. We did some running around with the kids in stuff in the morning but after 3 we went out just the two of us. I know that I really needed it and I am sure he did to. We got some dinner and then had the rest of the night to ourselves. Blaine still had one week of school left so that was one nice thing. The not seeing him very often was almost over. At least until he finds a job but we will cross that bridge when we get to it. Happy Birthday Babe I hope you know how much I love you. I know that this past year has been really a rough one with you going to school and working full time but I know it will be worth it in the end at least that is what I keep telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment