Monday, March 5, 2012

8 Years And Counting

Eight years ago today I woke up around 4:30 after not going to sleep till like 3ish. It was pouring rain most of the night. My friend was coming to the hotel that I stayed at to come do my hair. (We had people staying at my house so I was going to have to sleep on the floor. My dad used some of his Hilton reward points and put me up on the executive floor no less. It was super nice) I looked outside and saw that it was still raining and was really trying no to freak out since our reception was suppose to be outside and we didn't have a plan B. My sister came to do my make up we did take a break and went to the club room for breakfast. Blaine came to pick me up and we drove to the temple together since we had to be there an hour early. As we walked into the temple it was sprinkling and by the time we came out it was so nice no rain the sky was amazing and clear.  Between our two families it was standing room only in the largest sealing room. Afterwards we went to an amazing luncheon that Joe Picco did for us. Joe found out that Blaine was getting married and told us he was doing our lunch and we didn't argue cuz that is a lost cause. It was some of the best food I have ever eaten.

It has been 8 years and we have been though a lot together. Some things I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy(like your wife almost dying and loosing a child) but we have made it through. I couldn't can't imagine life without you. You are an amazing husband and have been working so hard to make things better for our family. I don't know how you do it with working full time and going to school. You are such a great dad and your kids love you so much and want to be just like you.
Happy Anniversary babe

No comments:

Post a Comment