Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pictures

Here are some late night or I guess I should say early morning pictures
Its hard to be mad that you are awake when you look at that little face,
Ryan loves his little sister. He doesn't ask to hold her a lot but every once in a while he will. He is such a good helper and is getting better about holding her for me.
Cameron loves his little sister. He always wants to know where she is and always lets me know if she makes a sound.
The last two kids awake and chillin with daddy.
Stick em up! This is how I usually find Grace sleeping. Funny thing is this is how she slept when she was inside as well. one time when the Doctor checked me about two weeks before she was born he said that he could feel her head but also her hand this would be why.
Gracies first day of church
Mommy and Gracie pooped out after church. It was a long day and only two weeks old on top of it.
I think I have a picture of Blaine with all the kids like this. She is just curled up in a little ball passed out on her daddy.
Caught sleeping Sunday at church. I guess its okay for the two year old but what about his daddy?


No comments:

Post a Comment