Thursday, March 8, 2012

Grace is 1 month Old

Gracie is a month old and yes she is holding her own binki in. I think we have finally figured her out. She has silent reflux and it has been causing her some grief. We have gone through 3 formulas and finally found one that she is okay with. I am not a big fan because it is a soy one but hopefully in a another few months we can try and go back to a normal one. At her visit today she was up to 9 pounds 6oz and 2 3/4" long. She is in the 50th % that is new for us since the boys have been off the charts since they where born. I will say it is nice to have an "average" size baby. The doctor was impressed at how she fallows voices and the fact that she is already ticklish. She got one shot and wasn't very happy about it. The boys you could make happy after they got shots she was a lot harder to make feel better. I haven't ever heard her cry like that. She hardly ever cries anyway. All in all the first month has gone pretty good. I have had some problems with depression but that is getting better, Grace is sleeping pretty good so I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment