Monday, May 30, 2011

Fun May Pictures

I couldn't leave out some cute pictures from May. Not only did we have the end of school but we ended up moving over Memorial Day back in with Blaine's parents until he is done with school and we know where we end up.
We went to the cemetery to put in some little lights that the boys got for Emily's grave. Only one actually made it there in one piece but that is okay.
Cameron is always so sweet when we go to the cemetery
I love these two boys and miss my little girl so much
Cameron loves playing with his shot glasses. Yep we start our kids out young. Blaine collects shot glasses from places where we go.
For Ryan's birthday he decided that he wanted to go to Red Robin for dinner even though daddy couldn't come. I felt bad but Ryan was still happy and we told them it was his birthday but not to sing to him.
Poor Ryan had to get a few fillings at the dentist. We had to give him really gross medicine and then wait an hour for it to take affect before they would take him back. All the drugged kids had to put on these vest and stay sitting he was not happy about the meds or the orange vest. It was a little weired taking him back to the doctor and not seeing him again till he was done. While he was out they did a teeth cleaning as well. Granted it is not like some of my other friends who has given there kids to something serious like heart surgery it was fillings and a teeth cleaning but still I was very happy when I got to go back and see him.
Me and my little man just hanging out
Before dinner one day we couldn't find Cameron. We where yelling around the house for him we even looked outside. A few minuets later this is what we found in the kitchen.
The weekend we moved I found Ryan out in Paps truck with all the hats that he could find on. At least he was staying out of trouble even if I couldn't find him for a while.
I love this little cookie face kid.
Playing racing game with his brother. (or at least that is what he thinks)
Cameron hanging out with dad one night after dad got home from school
It's so fun that Cameron likes to take pictures and he has such a great smile

No comments:

Post a Comment