Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Baby turned 6

Happy Birthday to my 1st born. My RyRy I can't believe that you are six years old already. You have taught me soooo much in your six years of life. You have come so far in your little life. You have really come a long way with your autism I am so proud of you. You still have your issues with being in front of people and having a hard time focusing. We are still working on it. You know so much that I don't know. You know how many canals we have to go over to get anywhere. You know all of your traffic signs and how to get anywhere on any freeway. You have such a cute personality you are starting to get a long better with your brother and you keep begging for a baby girl. You can be such a good helper when you want to. You remind me so much of your Uncle Ryan you do some of the same things and I know you would have loved your Uncle. Thank you for letting me be your mom. Happy Birthday baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment