Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last Day of School

Ryan's last day of school this year was on the 26th of May. They had a nice party who are we kidding they had a party almost everyday last week. That kind of threw Ryan off because the routine wasn't the same but he did pretty good. I really wish that his teacher could just fallow him to 1st grade but I know that she can't. Mrs. Kupfer was the best teacher ever and Ryan gave her a run for her money sometimes. She really did everything that she could to help him to grow and understand things. She has hand picked his teacher for next year so that hopefully they will work well together. I hope that she is still around when Cameron is in kindergarten. Ryan will be doing swimming lessons again this year with her and I am praying that they go better this year cuz last year wasn't the greatest. I wasn't going to do swimming with him but they talked about it and he said that he wants to so for the month of June we will still get to see Mrs. Kupfer so we are still happy.
For the end of the year gift Mrs. Kupfer put together pictures of Ryan and some of the fun things they did at school along with the poems that they memorized so I will try to scan some of those pictures in the next few days after I get some stuff moved.
Thank you Mrs. Kupfer and Mrs. H for all the hard work that you did this year and making this year so successful for Ryan. I really have become great friends with Mrs. Kupfer I loved going in a few days a week to help her out with things in the classroom and coming to the party's and field trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment