Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dino Muesum Field Trip

I was able to go and help out on the Kindergarten field trip to the Southwest Museum or as the kids know it the dinosaur museum. Ryan was really excited because we got to go on a big school bus. He hasn't been on a bus in a year and when he did ride the bus to school it was the little bus so he was SUPER excited that he got to ride on the BIG bus.
Mom and Ryan ready to hit the road. He doesn't look excited at all does he
Waiting with my group for the waterfall. I was going to have a partner and another kid Ryan's friend Trevor however he threw up on the bus so it was just the 4 of us for a while until the nurse brought over another outfit for the poor kid. They did catch up to us towards the end though.
We got to touch and learn about dino teeth. Ryan was excited to hold a T-Rex tooth he has been into Dino Dan lately on NOGGIN so he knew what she was talking about.
How big is your foot?
In a hut
I really didn't think that Ryan would go for this but he went in the jail and even let me get a picture. He wouldn't let me close the door but hey I was happy with what I got. We didn't go for the gold cuz it was sooooo crowded cuz I think there was a couple of other school there at the same time.
Yep that is Ryan on TV. They have a green screen set up and all the kids love this.
My little scientist

Looking at x-rays he thought that was pretty cool

It was a fun day at the museum. Afterwards we went Pioneer park for lunch however we found out that they had irrigated so that wasn't an option so we headed to a park close to the school. The kids had a lot of fun but it was really hot but I guess the most important thing is that the kids had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment