Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Knotts Berry Farm Part 1


Friday night after we got back from the beach and dinner the boys just played around. They are starting to be good together FINALLY. Cameron was being a monster and getting Ryan. Saturday morning we got up and went to Knotts. We stayed at the Courtyard and it was right next door so we just walked to the park. Went and had breakfast before the park opened. Cameron had gotten up at 4:30 and didn't want to go back to sleep. We turned on his movie and just let him do what he wanted and Blaine and I got some more sleep we would wake up every once in a while when Cam would come over and talk to us but that was about it. Ryan was up by 6:30 ready to go ride the rides but we told him that it didn't open till 10 so watch TV so mom and dad could sleep more. Around 8:30 we headed to the park to eat breakfast at the chicken dinner restaurant. Cameron of course fell asleep on the way over and slept all though breakfast and that was really nice.




I realized after we got to breakfast that I forgot Cameron's froggie back at the hotel Blaine told me just to go to the Snoopy store and get him something there. If that didn't work we would walk back and go get him something. Cam woke up just as we finished eating perfect timing. I took him across the street to the snoopy store and he picked out one but then he found Snoopy's brother marbles so we ended up with both of them. He has two froggies as well so I guess he doesn't want them to be lonely. The nice thing is that it seemed to be working and he wasn't missing froggie. You don't understand this kid seems like he always has a frog in his mouth I can even understand froggie Cameron talk kind of scary.

So I was a sucker and went ahead and bought the pictures. It is really hard to get a family pictures and for the most part everyone was looking. I thought that I could use these as part of my Christmas cards this year somehow.
They had a package and I got another picture so I picked this one of the boys and Woodstock. I love Ryan's crazy smile. He couldn't figure out why they wanted him to hold out his hands but it turned out good.

Ryan on his 1st ride of the day Camp Snoopy airplane ride


At Camp Snoopy they did a spring break game you had to do four events and then you get a free camp snoopy water bottle. You had to run the bases, to a touchdown dance kick two soccer balls in the goal and then get two baskets in. Ryan didn't want to do the 1st to but like the soccer and basketball ones.

You think that is a big enough basketball hoop?





Cameron wanted to get into the action he hasn't figured out the kicking the soccer ball instead of throwing it. He did the basketball one to but since I was the one helping him I didn't get any pictures of it.


Cameron's 1st ride the school bus. He was very excited to see the school bus but not so sure about being on it. You can tell by the look on his face he isn't sure about this.


Grandma and Ryan drove the bus



Ryan wanted to go on the "Big Truck" ride. We looked at this online and he thought this would be great. To bad it didn't work the 1st time we wanted to go on it. Well really the girl who was running it couldn't figure out how to turn it on.


Blaine's dad took this one I have the pipe in my face but that's okay. Let me tell you the picture of the parents sitting in the top while the kids drove the parents mus have been skinny cuz that was a tight fit for these parents. The kids thought it was great that they got to drive mom and dad around.

This was the last Camp Snoopy ride. Snoopy bounce house and after this Ryan had it. He was ready to go on the big roller coasters. I wasn't sure how that was going to go we had checked to see what Ryan could ride before we left and he could do all but 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment