Saturday, April 2, 2011

Big Boy Rides


The first ride Ryan went on was the Jaguar I didn't get any pictures of that one because Cameron was board so we went and walked around for a while. The 2nd one Ryan went on was Monizoma's Revenge. I don't like that one at all I think I have only been on this one twice. Ryan thought it was fun but didn't expect the G force that came with it. Blaine said he looked over at him and his head was at his knees so he had to push him back up. The head in the knees gave him two little black eyes but he said it was fun.



I can't believe he wanted to sit in the front but he did


















Ryan loved the swing. I think he did this one 3 or 4 times.




Can't get enough of this. Then they decided that they where going to go on th boomarang. I hate this ride more than anything in the world. Ryan thought it was cool.I can't believe that he had fun on this. The 1st and last time I rode this I got so so sick. Then the boys wanted to go on the Silver Bullet. They waited about 45 minuets for this ride and he had a lot of fun. I wasn't so sure about it since there really wasn't anything keeping him in it but he thought it was great.
He had such a great time and really wanted to go on all the rides the four that he couldn't go on I am sure he will be able to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment