Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Baby is 2


Today is my little baby's 1st birthday. We had a nice big party yesterday at Grandma Matthews house. I wanted to do a Mickey Mouse birthday party but it didn't work out the way that I wanted. I have cut out a bunch of circles to make Mickey Mouse head invitations I made one but then lost the bag that had the rest of the pieces in it so I just called people to invite them. I will find them I am sure later. I got Mickey Mouse plates party favors and Linda made a great Mickey Mouse birthday cake. We invited a few people and when it was all said and done I think we had 10 kids plus the triplets. I think all the kids that jumped in the bounce house slept very good last night. We had yummy pizza from Sams club. Some of the fun stuff that Cameron got was a Mickey Mouse scooter from mom and dad so he can be just like his big brother. Even the babies got in on the action




beanbag chair ,movies, big ball and bubbles, cute new outfits, and Gma Matthews got him his very own stroller. Yep my son has a stroller that is the favorite thing at Gma's house all the kids love so Gma found the boyish one that she could it has blue and brown polka dots. All in all I think that he made out like bandit. Thank you for all coming and making his birthday so fun.
Daddy helping Cameron blow out his candles. What a big boy




Huddy even went in the bounce house he wasn't sure about it but he still did it as long as his mom was with him.
Cameron enjoying his pizza. Yep this is how he eats his pizza the top down. Everyone get daddy time Flying Ryan


Flying Cameron and the picture won't load right sorry.

Happy Birthday Baby Boy you are one funny kid. You love pepperonis and your baba's someday you will eat more but for now you are 35 pounds so I try not to worry. I hope you had a great day. Love you and can't imagine life without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment