Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back to School



I have been waiting to announce this until we had things more finalized no we are not pregnant yet Blaine is going back to school. We are so excited and scared at the same time. He will be going to UTI Universal Technical Institute in Avondale. No we are not moving he will be making that trek Monday- Friday for the next 45 weeks. He will be going into there Diesel & Industrial Technology Training Program. He starts school April 18th. We have been doing all the fun financial aid stuff trying to figure out what to do about work for the both of us then sick kids on to p of that things these last few months have been a little crazy that is why I am so behind on blogging. Good news is that Blaine talked to his current job and they are going to work with him so he will be able to keep his job. The school offers two times of school 6am in the morning or 2-8 at night. He will be going to work from 6-1:30 then go to school from 2-8 by the time he is done he will have his AA as well as the Diesel thing. Until he talked to his office we where trying to figure out how for me to go back to work full time with Ryan's therapy I can't just throw them in day care. I don't have anything against day care but having worked in day care for 5 1/2 years and knowing the behind the scenes things that happen I would like to avoid it if possible. I can't have my gparents watch them anymore since my gpa isn't as peppy as he use to be. Linda can't watch the boys because she has to be at Shelley's everyday helping with the triplets. For now we are still trying to figure stuff out so that is making my stress level rise more. My goal is to open a preschool out of our home but can't do that until we have a house. Thought about watching kids out of my house but not sure about that without a yard. The last time I watched kids we had a yard and I did a lot of stuff outside but our house is so small I am claustrophobic I don't think I could add a bunch of kids. So I am thinking that we are going to have to hold off on that one to. Sometimes being a grown up isn't all that fun.

I know that everything will work out in the end because it always seems to somehow it's just the not knowing thing and it is such a leap of Faith. We both know that this is the best thing for our family at this time it has room to grow and make more money to help our family move forward. I am so proud of my hubby for making this decision. It's going to be a crazy year but it will be worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is quite the announcement, and change to your whole life! I wish I could talk Jeff into doing school again. Too bad I don't have a house either, or I'd say lets start a preschool together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! In my opinion, school is never a bad decision. Stephen is going to school full-time and was working full-time, but he was having a hard time keeping up his grades so he quit last week. We are poor, but enjoying our lives much more now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. Seth graduated from there, its a great school.

    ReplyDelete