Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cameron's 1st Birthday Party

I am so far behind in blogging it is crazy. I am behind in a lot of things but this sounds like more fun than cleaning my house right now. We had Cameron's 1st birthday party on his actual birthday. Cameron was born on March 27th and for his birthday we went to Mountain View Park for his birthday party. Our birthday party consists of more adults than kids. My dad was able to drive down from Colorado for the weekend so we where very excited about that. We had Blaine's family come for the party and our friends the Young's and that was about it so I think there where 7 kids and 12 adults. We got our favorite Barros pizza for everyone and let the kids run wild on the playground.Unfortunately Cameron has gotten my allergy problem. Thursday night Cam didn' t sleep at all he was so stuffed up and he couldn't sleep. I took him to the Doctor Friday afternoon and they gave him Singular. They should call it gold because it is so expensive. $125.00 with insurance how crazy. So I try and only give it to him when he totally needs it especially now that we don't have insurance at all. That is a entire different story that we will get to later. We gave him the meds and he did better Friday night but it was so windy Saturday morning we got to the park to hold our spot and the poor kid looked miserable. His eyes were swollen and teary and he just looked bad.Thank goodness that he started to get better as the day went on.Mmmmmm Yummmy Pizza CrustWhenever my dad comes Blaine and I don't exist to Ryan. Everything has to be with papa and now he is calling him Grandpa but I think the papa will be back soon. Ryan had to ride in Papa's truck Ryan had to go to bed when Papa went to bed. Ryan is explain to papa how to climb up the ladder to the playground.Ryan is so funny every step that my dad took Ryan would say "Good job papa just a little more a little more..." until they where at the top.
Two of my favorite people.Oh ya don't forget the swing.This cake is amazing. Cameron has a frog that actually use to be Ryan's that he won't seep without. So I thought that it would be fun if we could get a frog cake so I did some googling and found this one. It is a bear 3D cake pan and you use the bears ears for his eyes. It turned out so cute. No I didn't make it my amazing mother in law did. Someday I may try to make one but not right now. Some of the gang at the partyCameron's Great Grandparents. Grandpa Bird chillin on his scooter eating some pizza.Once again Cameron is eating.Cameron and Great Grandma Bird. I think he is wanting some cake.Cameron is going for frogs eyes just like he does at home. His froggies eyes are all scratched out.
Cameron wasn't sure about his cake. He wasn't even touching it so I kind of helped him a long but putting some frosting in his mouth as you can see he isn't all that thrilled. He never did try any of his cake so we took him out so we could do gifts.Chillin with the boysRyan actually came over fro two seconds to see Cameron open his gift. Ryan picked out some drums and Cameron totally loves them.
I love this picture of Cameron with his Papa MatthewsWe almost forgot to get a picture of Papa Bird and Cameron. By this time of the day Cameron was pretty tired and his allergies where starting to get to him again.
Over all this kid had a great birthday thank you to everyone who came and made it so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment