Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Cameron



Today is Cameron's 1st birthday. It was a fun good day because yesterday I wasn't so sure how it was going to turn out. Yesterday Cameron's allergies where so bad I took him to the Doctor. His eyes where swollen and watery and he didn't sleep because he was so congested. The doctor gave him Singular that is working great but is super super spendy. We will post on that later but so far he is doing great on it. That is a good thing since his birthday party today was outside at a park.
We had Cameron's birthday at Mountain View Park. I was really worried about getting a Ramada because it was a first come first serve thing. I was also helping with a baby shower this morning so I was really cutting things close. I got to the playground about 45 minuets early and its a good thing I did because there was another birthday party going on at the same time as ours. We had mostly family since Cameron's doesn't really have any friends yet but family works right? We had Barros pizza Cameron's favorite crust in the world and my mother in law made Cameron a froggie cake. I have tons of pictures to post but I need to get to bed because I have a very early busy morning. Happy 1st Birthday to my little fat baby. I can't believe you are already one. You gave us a scare in the beginning but you have surprised us so much over these last three weeks. I don't know what we would do without you. Happy Birthday little man.

2 comments:

  1. Little fat baby :) That made me giggle. I can't believe he is 1 already! He is so stinking cute! Hope the park was nice, we must've just missed the fun! Cam & i went and played for about an hour.
    Good stuff. And Barros, I decided is my fave pizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! I'm sorry the darn allergies were there. I'm glad it was fun.

    ReplyDelete