Friday, April 9, 2010

Bunk Beds

A few weeks ago we got the boys some bunk beds. I know that Cameron isn't ready for a big boy bed yet but we got it anyway. It actually works out because we needed an extra bed for when my dad came. Ryan has been sleeping in a twin bed since he was 9 months old. He would not sleep in the crib but he would sleep in our bed. After we got the twin bed he slept fine. Cameron on the other hand sleeps fine in the crib and I am very happy about that. Ryan's bed was a double hand me down from one of Blaine's moms friend. We have been very grateful for it but it was falling apart and it was just time to get a new one.I had been doing a lot of research on bunk beds because I didn't really want to spend $3-400 on it. I found one at Walmart for $165 even though the web sight said $199. All the reviews I had read on it said that it was a really good bed. The main thing that the bed had to have was the ladder had to be attached it couldn't touch the floor. We got most of it put together before Ryan got home from school and he was super excited. Even Cameron loves it.Playing on Ryan's top bunk. Ryan actually looks like he likes Cameron at the momentSuch a happy baby

No comments:

Post a Comment