Friday, April 9, 2010

School Stuff

I usually try and save all the stuff that Ryan bring home from school and put it in a folder. This year he is coming home with bigger stuff than ever and I feel bad just tossing it because it isn't going to fit in the folder so I thought I would take pictures of him with his stuff and then at least I would have that. The month of January and February they studied dinosaurs.
This is Ryan's dinosaur egg that he made.Finally a picture with Ryan's eyes open.It's hatching it's hatching...This is what was inside the dinosaur egg.They had a fossil week and they had to make and find there fossils.Ryan is very proud of his fossils.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I've heard of it before but forgot about it. I will definitely be taking pictures of Kylee's creations when she is older so I won't have to keep it all!

    ReplyDelete