Friday, April 9, 2010

Some fun stuff

This post will have a lot of pictures so sorry I am so far behind it isn't funny.We have found Cameron sleeping in the most interesting positions lately. Yes this is the famous froggie. He has two that are exactly the same because I got on eBay and found one and then for Valentines day the boys got me a flower candy froggie thing and Cam has now taken over that frog as well. So here he is passed out with all of his froggie friends.
On Mondays I work at the Ribbons and Lace in Chandler so Blaine and I usually carpool and then my grandparents have the boys all day. After we get done with work we go and get the boys and have dinner at there house so its really nice. For Christmas my grandparents got the boys this trampoline and they have a blast on it. Cameron thinks it is so cool and Ryan loves to kick balls around on it.Cameron loves playing fetch with his brother. He is sou proud of himself when he gets the ball.
My grandparents have this Chiminea and we have said I think for a year now that we need to roast marsh mellows so the other Monday night after work we finally did it. Ryan helped Mommy build the fire. Ryan is as much of a piro as his parents are by the way.He is concentrating so hard so he won't burn his marshmallowCameron just loves kicking the rocks with his feet.Even Cameron wanted to help with the fire. I think he we may have little Matthews #4 who loves to play in fire. Just like his parents and his brother.
Everyone had a great time until the chair that Ryan was sitting on gave out and he fell through the bottom of it and hit his head. Poor kid was so scared but all in all it was a fun fire, marshmallow and chocolate filled night.

No comments:

Post a Comment