Thursday, December 29, 2011

Funny Dec Pics

Just had to share some cute pictures that I got during the month of December.
Ryan came home from school with this very cool hat. The cooler part was that he had it on his head. It has taken him till now at 1st grade for him to actually put these hats that they make on his head. He has always had problems with this so it is fun to see him doing stuff like this on his own.
Cameron decided that he was going to an attack me he thought it was funny however his baby sister who is in my tummy didn't think it was that fun. Thank goodnes I saw him coming and turned on my side.

Everyone get Daddy. Yep Papa even got in on this action. Blaine was trying to get the boys to walk on his back. It didn't turn out so well. Ryan is sitting on Blaines head poor Daddy I bet you he wishes he was at school now.


Cameron loves taking care of his Baby Gracie. He is going to be such a good big brother one the real baby Gracie comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment