Thursday, December 15, 2011

31 weeks and still going good

Sorry no pictures this time
I had my 31 week check up yesterday with my OB. I am now seeing him every two weeks. So far so good on the baby front. He is happy with my moderate bed rest. I am really trying to stay off the drugs cuz they do really bad things to me but they are defiantly not out of the question however we are almost to that point where it doesn't matter anymore. I told the doctor that I needed just to get through this Sunday and my choir program and then she can come. I have worked really hard on it and I am pretty sure that it will be my last choir thing. I hope to get a break from that calling shortly.
The good news is that I am measuring a week a head and the Doctor said that if she doesn't come before the 7th of February that will be the day he will induce me however with all the contractions that I have he is pretty sure I will go towards the end of January. We will know a little more on January 14th we will try that day to decided what break in classes Blaine will take. He can take one block off and he has three week blocks so we are going to try and figure out what this baby has planned and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment