Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hall of Flame

Papa Bird came down from Colorado to bring Christmas presents. Nana was going to come but she got the flu so she ended up staying home. I had gotten Hall of Flame passes at Island Fest and they expired in Dec since I have never been there and my dad use to be a fireman we thought it would be fun plus it was free. I will say it was really cool to see all the really old firetrucks however there is not much for little kids but we got through it. They did have one truck that the kids could climb on as well as a little kid area with some toys. Like I said it was free so it all worked out. My dad on the other hand thought it was super cool to see firetrucks/wagons from 1800's plus newer ones. We did get some cute pics so all in all it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment