Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February Pictures

February has been a pretty busy month so I just had to throw in whatever cute pictures I have saved on the computer for now then I will have to go through my phone and transfer some over. This never happens, Ryan and Cameron this close to each other not fighting or hitting.


Cameron and I went to the mall before I had Grace just to get out of the house. Ryan was at school and there was mostly little kids Cameron's age even though Cameron was twice the size of the other kids he had a blast.
One day Blaine got home early and we had some time before Ryan got out of school and Blaine wanted a book to read while we where in the hospital.(fyi the book never saw the light of day till we got home and it found it's home on the back of the potty with the rest of them.) I thought this was so cute how Cameron wants to be just like his daddy looking at Star Wars books.
I love that this little boy wants to read books. He and I went to the kids section while Blaine kept looking for his book. Cam found a book and asked if he could sit in the green chair I told him to go for it. He had a blast just wish he wouldn't of found the train table at the other end of the kids section. That made it super hard to leave the store without a fit.

Cameron loves his baby Gracie doll. He got a lot of good practice in before the real baby Gracie comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment