Thursday, January 26, 2012

Emily's 4th Birthday

We did make it out to the cemetery for Emily's birthday. We took the boys to Hobby lobby so we could get some new flowers and fun windmill things like we always do. Both boys got to pick out what they wanted and then we headed out to the cemetery. I did better this pregnancy with going there. I don't make it to the cemetery very often. I think its a personal thing and some people don't agree with the fact that I don't go there more often then I do. I know and sometimes feel her near me. The boys are always excited to take stuff to Emily's grave.
Ryan really makes sure that everything is perfect.

My cute little boys. Its interesting because the boys never saw Emily. But they know her Cameron was born after Emily and Ryan never came to the hospital after I had her since I was so sick. I know that everyone says that the vail is thin and especially with little kids. I know that Cameron knew his sister before he came to our family. I am very thankful for the knowledge that we have of eternal families. I am so grateful that I will have the opportunity to raise baby Emily. I am sad that I can't now I can just imagine her as a four year old running around driving her brothers crazy. I hope you know how much I love you little one. I know that you are being well taken care of in Heaven by other family members. You have your uncle Ryan who is the best and now your Great Grandpa Bird. I remember when Gpa was sick and kind of in and out. He said that he saw you and your sister. I will never forget that. He couldn't tell me anything cuz he was mostly sleeping but one time when he was awake towards the end I told him that he better help take care of you. I heard him say that you are so pretty. I know you are and I am so glad that I was able to have that experience with him.

Happy Birthday little one

No comments:

Post a Comment