Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Baby Grace Ella Matthews

SHE IS FINALLY HERE
Grace Ella Matthews
born February 7 2012
at 7:12pm
7pounds 14 ounces 20 inches long


Mommy and Gracie
Grace was very awake and alert after she was born. She would look for Blaine whenever he would talk it was super cute.
She is a daddy's girl already
The boys didn't come to see her that night because it was pretty late and I was having a hard time after delivery and I didn't want them to see me like that. Blaine called them and told them that she was here and that he would come home and get them tomorrow after Ryan got out of school. Since the next day was Wednesday and Ryan gets out early he was happy. I really couldn't talk even though Ryan wanted to talk to me I told Blaine to tell Ryan that I would call him in the morning before he went to school. He seemed to be okay with that.

The boys came in very quietly and super cute. I had the baby just on the bed so they could see her and this is when they first looked at her. It was so cute to see how amazed they are by her. Cameron's first words are awe she is so cute.
What great big brothers
Finally the real baby Gracie. Such a proud big brother.

Kind of an awkward pose but Cameron really didn't want to sit on the funny hospital bed and Ryan was busy watching Nick Jr. But I still got a picture with my kiddos.
We had some other visitors that morning. Huddy looks super happy hopefully he will keep that smile once his little sibling comes. We told Grace to send Summie girl vibes but we won't know if it worked for another month or so.
Gracie meeting Baba
Grace with her Great Grandma Bird. Blaine left to go home and take a shower after my Gma got there. She was able to help me for a couple of hours then I got some more pain meds and was able to sleep the baby was asleep and then she left. When Blaine came back he brought the boys and his mom so it was nice to have a little nap.
We went home on the 8th around 9:30 at night. We had to wait 24 hours so she could have a couple of tests run but as soon as that was done we got out of there. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment