Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Model Gracie

I met a lady in the lobby of church one day while I was still big and prego. She asked me what I was having and said that she needs baby models a lot. So I gave her my number and she said that she would keep track of me and after I had the baby she would use her. The thing is that she gets products from mostly online boutiques. They need models to have there products on so she takes the pictures of the babies and you get some really cute pictures in really cute outfits for free. On Valentines day Grace was a week old and we went to her house for a photo shoot.
She had her living room very nice and warm I think almost to warm but when you take pictures of the newborns in not a lot of clothing you need to keep them warm. She got to model some cute tutus and bows.
I love all of the pictures it was hard to decide what ones are the cutest.

She got some of the cutest shots ever. I love this one of her yawing and by this time she was getting pretty tired of us trying to make her move into positions that are just not natural.
My super cute baby girl. You can't do stuff like this with boys. Not that I didn't get pictures of my boys but you can't do all the frills with them.
This one was a killer. She wasn't very happy with us because before this shot we tired to stick her in this very odd shaped basket. So you know if the basket was odd shaped then the baby had to be in an odd position. She really didn't like it cuz the basket scraped her skin a little. My hands where so tired holding her up by this point. I am sitting on a stool with a black sheet over my head making it very hard to breath and lets remember it is like 90 degrees in this room. I am holding her in the air trying not to drop her as my hands where shaking. Didn't like the way this one turned out as well. If she would have cooperated on the first couple of takes it would have been a lot better. I think this is after holder her like this for like 3 minuets I was done. I have a new found respect for the cute poses you see babies in for pictures like Anne Geddes. Those poor babies sometimes and then you have to stop and feed them for these few pictures it took us an hour.

This is my favorite. I have no idea how she got this one timed just right. I love her little smile and she does it a lot and we love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment