Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Babe


I know I am late yesterday was my hubbys 33 rd birthday. I told him to take the day off so we could do something fun. Thursday's a great becsue it is Grandma day for Ryan. She pickes him up from school and then they go to gymnastics. I knew I didn't have to worry about him now I just had Cameron. I asked my Gma if she could watch him for a while plus it gave her a reason not to spend all day at the nursing home well it gave an excuse to give Gpa whay Gma couldn't spend all day at the nursing home. Dropped Cameron off and went and saw the 1st movie of the day(cuz you get in for $5.50) we went and saw Limitless. It was better than I thought it was going to be. Then we went to Dave and Busters for lunch and games. Blaine's company have team building stuff sometimes and last year they had one at Dave and Busters. He has some points left so we went. We had the place pretty much to ourselves since it was a Thursday afternoon. The food was good and we had a lot of fun playing all the games. Would be a fun place to go for a date night with friends sometime. We went out and got Cameron and fallowed my Gma out to see Gpa. He is at a new place a nice one in fact so he was happy to See Cameron. Then we took Cam and went looking for a new TV stand. We re arranged our living room and the one that we have right now is to big. We went to every store we could think of. Our last stop was Ikea and we found something there that will work we will see. All in all it was a good day. The boys started by taking him his gift in bed. We got him a netbook thought it would be fun for him to have since he is going back to school. He seems to like it we will have some more celebration on Sunday when we do birthday dinner for both him and Audrey. So I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Babe thanks for spending the day with me. I am proud of you for going back to school even though it is going to be a hard 11 months. I know in the end it will be all worth it. Thank you for making such a huge sacrifice to help your family. I hope you know how proud we all are of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment