Thursday, December 30, 2010

Trains And Some Other Fun Stuff

We went to see the trains again this year. We went last year and Ryan loved it. We went the 1st weekend he was opened. Ashley was going to bring her kids and go with us her hubby was out of town so I told her to come with us so we could help her with her three kids since that is not a place you want to take a stroller.

I got home from work and everyone said that they where ready to go about a half an hour before I told Ashley so I kept calling her to tell her that the plans had changed but couldn't get a hold of her. We headed to leave and I saw her pull in her driveway. She said that she still needed to go to another store so I stole two of her kids threw them in our truck and that was it.


Kayli, Ryan and Lily looking at the trains





Cameron is excited to see the trains. The funny thing is whenever he wanted Blaine to go a certain direction he would turn his head by pulling his hair. I thought it was funny Blaine on the other hand didn't.
Waiting for the train to come around

The train is coming the train is coming


My kid is such a cheese ball





This train was huge



Lily use to be afraid of Blaine but now she totally loves him.




During Christmas vacation I got to watch my best friend Ashley's kids while she went to a meeting. I kind of claim them as my other kids so it was fun to have them come over Ryan was so excited that Kaylee was going to get to come and play for a while.
Cody had a blast outside on our little swing and slide thing while the other kids where inside playing the Wii




All of the chickens eating chicken nuggets


No comments:

Post a Comment