Friday, December 10, 2010

My Baby Got Burned

I have heard that you should always wash your kids clothes before you let them ware them and this is why.


CHEMICAL BURN



I had gone to Khols that morning to finish up getting outfits for pictures later in the afternoon. I have gotten stuff for me and Ryan and hadn't ever really worried about washing them before wearing them. Didn't even think twice about just throwing them Cameron. This could be why he was so HORRIBLE during pictures. Came home and put them in the tub and found this. And these pictures don't do it justice. I took these and sent them to my parents and they said that it was a chemical burn. Never again will I not wash there stuff before I put it on them. I guess that it is common for manufactures to put chemicals in the jeans ect... to keep the colors better and what not but I felt so so so bad. After a bath Aquaphor and benadryl we where all better by the next day.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT in the WORLD?! Are you kidding me? I have never heard of that. That is TERRIBLE! Poor little man. I had no idea. My kids have been wearing hand me downs for so long that I didn't realize new clothes could do that to them. I will definitely be careful next time I buy new clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! That's so sad. I'm glad you posted this, because I usually wash Kylee's clothes after I buy them, but not always. Now I definitely will! I didn't even know that could happen!!!

    ReplyDelete