Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 Part 2

Just kidding about having no pictures from Thanksgiving. I guess it would help to look in my camera every once in a while. Thanksgiving morning the "boys" Blaine, Nate, and Robert decided that they wanted to go and play racket ball at Mountain View. I told Blaine that we could stop and get Ryan' s bike and then he could ride around on the side walk while they played. He said that they would only play a couple of games so I didn't think that would take very long. I have only played Racket ball once while I was going to school at EA and I think it was a date or something so I don't know the rules or how long it takes. Ryan rode is bike for a while but then he just wanted to go in and play with the boys.


Uncle Nathan is going to teach Ryan how to play

The courts where pretty full guess a lot of people like to play before they go and eat themselves into oblivion and the court they had was super sunny so I kept my eye on the ones on the other side and as soon as one opened up they moved. Before they got game two going my little boys went in and pretended like they where playing and had a lot of fun.


Cameron wasn't about to be outdone
By this time I was board and didn't feel like standing for another half hour forty minuets so I told Ryan that we would go back to Gma Matthews house and that he could ride his bike there. It took some convincing but we left and let the "big boys" play one more game.

No comments:

Post a Comment