Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010 Part 1

So much for getting my 2010 blogging done before the new year. I was a little late on getting Christmas up at our house this year. Most likely because I was sick and really didn't feel like doing anything. I usually start getting stuff out the day after Thanksgiving but I guess I had a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit this year. Finally about two weeks before Christmas Ryan kept asking us to get a tree and it didn't help that we saw a tree lot on every other corner but one Tuesday night we gave in and went looking for a tree. Since there isn't a lot of room in our townhouse we knew we where going to have to get a smaller one than last year. We went to the tree lot that Ryan made us go to in the Safeway parking lot and they were too spendy so we went to Moon Valley Nursery that we got a great tree at last year and found another one. I think that is our 1st stop next year.

Our tree sat naked for a few days because it was late by the time we got home and he had to get to bed since he had school the next day but he was okay with that since we had a tree. (don't mind Ryan's Michael Jackson move here sorry)
I was getting stuff finished up downstairs and I came up to find this. Ryan is reading Brown Bear that is Cameron's favorite book ever. It is so good to see that they get along sometimes.


He got sick of Ryan reading so he got his own book. If he is up in his room and you don't hear anything you know that he is reading something. What a good little boy. The next Saturday we finally got the tree decorated.

Cameron didn't want to get left out so he decided to say cheese as well.




This is the our very favorite ornament. This ornament has been on the Christmas Tree at my grandparents house for as long as I can remember. It came out in 1985 and that was the year that my Brother Ryan was born. It has a train that goes around and lights up. It has been everyone's favorite. The first year I was married my Gparents gave it to me. It works off and on but every year it works for a little bit. I will be so sad if it ever really stops working. It has now turned into my Ryan's favorite thing he wants to find it first.

This is my other favorite ornament. Every year I make ornaments for my gparents and parents usually it is a picture of the boys and they put it on there tree. The year we lost Emily I took the footprints they gave me and now this is her ornament. Now Ryan wants all his favorite ornaments next to each other kind of cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment