Sunday, November 14, 2010

Time to Update

I have been so overwhelmed with life these days I have let this blog as well as other things that I need to be doing.Things seem to be going like crazy. I have been working more but life keeps going on. The nice thing is that Ryan and Cameron are starting to get along better.
I found this a while ago when things got really quite downstairs. Ryan loves the quilt blocks on my bed because they work well as an intersection for his cars. Now he is even starting to draw intersections on paper and using his cars on it.


To another child who got quite so I went hunting for child number 2. I also found him upstairs but her was reading a book. He did this for about a half an hour it was great.



Proof that the boys are getting along better they decided that they where going to watch TV together and kick mom and dad out of there bed. They look pretty comfortable to me.

My little ham

My other ham


No comments:

Post a Comment