Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Party

Ryan had a Halloween party at school the Friday before Halloween. The kindergartners are allowed to ware there costumes and then they do a parade for the school. Then they change back into there normal outfits. Of course Ryan didn't want to dress up as usual so I god him BDU's so he could be an army man he of course called his pants "camping pants" and then I got him and Army shirt for the surplus store and he was happy.



He didn't handle the big group of kids in different outfits and I told his teacher that he didn't handle Halloween very good so she said that she would hold his hand and that he would just stand right by her. That made him happy and he did really good.
Cameron had fun in the stroller watching all the classes walk by.

I get to help out two mornings a week in Ryan's classroom I do the Homework folders I was able to help out for the afternoon Halloween party they got a lot of good loot the even better thing is Ryan didn't freak out with having me in the classroom. That has been a big issue the past few years and this year he is okay with it.


These are all the kids at Ryan's table getting there picture taken with Mr.Bones

No comments:

Post a Comment