Saturday, November 27, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

Oh my goodness can I tell you how much I wish family pictures would work out for us. It use to be Ryan that would scream and not cooperate. Not anymore nope that one goes to Cameron. I decided to ask my Sister in law Jenny to try and take our pictures. She got a great camera and I thought that since my kids like her and love her that they would do good with her taking them. I also thought that it would be fun to do it at the MAC center. I have seen so many pictures that others have taken and have turned out so cute so I thought great idea some place different. It is a good idea as long as your kids are not obsessed with water. They have great places to take pictures with water but if your kids are like mine and love to throw rocks in the water and that is all they want to do they will want nothing to do with pictures.This picture doesn't show how bad it really was but I promise it was bad.
Even with Cameron being a stinker Jenny was able to get a super cute picture of Cameronnot sure why it is so small I will have to figure that out but you can tell it's still cute.
Same thing with my cute RyRy will work on getting it bigger.It's to bad that we all can't look at the camera at the same time. Although I think Jenny did some photoshoping on Cameron's head cuz I think he was still crying here.
This one has almost turned out Cameron wasn't going to sit here with us he wanted the water but she caught him before he took off.This one I think is the best because everyone is looking at the camera sort of.I really wanted to get a family picture on the stairs because I think they are cool but there where so many people taking pictures that day and the stairs are very popular by the time we where able to get to them Cameron was long past done. So here is a cute on of Ryan.
To everyone else who has this problem when you try and do family pictures you feel my pain.
Although when we started walking to the car and telling him to say bye to Jenny he was happy see


No comments:

Post a Comment