Thursday, May 13, 2010

Some fun cute pics

I am waiting for Cameron to wake up so I can go and tackle the pile of non fitting clothes in there closet. I figure while I am waiting I would post some cute pics from the past month or so.This is Ryan chillin after school. Since it has started to warm up he gets pretty pooped after school. He is defiantly turning into a big kid.Isn't that cute Ryan just lying around on his daddy. I would be careful Ry that could be a dangerous spot .We can't leave out Mr. Cameron he is pretending that he is eating. He only ate his puffy things though.Seems like most of the pics I have of Cameron is him eating. Oh well he's so dang cute most of the time.Ryan had water day at school a few weeks ago. (will post pics of that later) that morning I got him ready for school in his swimming suite. He kept asking me for an ice cream sandwich I said it was only 9:30 and you haven't eaten anything yet. So he asked for a corn dog. After he was done with that he said okay mom go get it. Go get what he said my ice cream sandwich you said I had to eat first. That is what I said so I gave it to him at least it wasn't the first thing that he ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment