Monday, May 17, 2010

Mothers Day

Mothers Day wasn't so fun for me this year. I was SICK! We have 9 am church and I made it though Sacrament meeting but then I had to get home. Ryan went home with Linda so he didn't care but I was sick. I guess the nice thing is that I took a 3 hour nap but it was because I had to. The nice thing was the day before we where able to go out to Maricopa to my Grant family party. Now I know this part gets confusing for some of you so ask me about it later.( keep in mind I have a lot of parents.) My Grant mom and dad bought a house in Maricopa a while ago to live closer to my sister and her family and brother and his family that live out there. Plus they got a smokin deal on a fabulous house. I being the bad daughter hadn't made the trek out there to see it yet. So we had a combined Mother's Day and Mom's birthday party at there new house. It was a lot of fun and lots of yummy food. The kids had fun running up and down the stairs and playing in the hot tub. Yes it was 90 something outside and the kids where in the hot tub but don't worry it wasn't hot they didn't have the heat on. The boys had a blast I didn't get pictures taken but I did get this one of all the boy grand kids that where in town playing. It was a water party and they all slept good that night. Mom also had everyone right something cute about there mom or wife and people had to guess who they where. Ryan's was that he liked going to target with me and getting cars. Cameron told me to STOP putting bows in his hair I AM NOT A GIRL!!! and Blaine to the story of when I first came to meet the family and I flushed my cell phone down the potty. (thanks for bring that back up hun) it was so fun to hear of everyone's stories. So I must say that was the highlight to my mothers day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment