Monday, March 22, 2010

Haircut

For the longest time we have had problems giving Ryan haircuts. When he was a baby we would take him to Sportscuts and he would scream his head off Blaine would hold him on his lap and I would try and hold his feet while the girl buzzed his head. When he turned 2 we started doing it at him cuz it was a lot cheaper. We would just do a #3 so we wouldn't have to do it so often. About a year ago Ryan found the clippers and told Blaine that he needed a hair cut so Blaine gave him one and just had Ryan hang his head over the potty then they would flush his hair and say by. Last month Blaine went to Supercuts and Ryan went with him. Because Ryan wants to go everywhere with his dad and as they where walking out the door I asked Ryan if he was going to get his hair cut to. He said "we'll see mommy" I really didn't think he was going to until I got this text.
Yep he got his hair cut and he actually put the cape on that has NEVER happened before. But notice the girl cutting his hair. She is a cute blond. Ryan has always had a thing for blonds. When he first started therapy he had a few different girls and he always did better with he cute blond ones I'm not joking. I think that is one thing he got from his Uncle Ryan. My little brother was such a flirt. He would get free food from the girls at Sonic when we went because he would charm them with his cute little self. Now keep in mind he only lived till he was six so I can only imagine how he would of been if he would have made it to teenage years. So my Ryan takes after his Uncle. He came home so excited to show me his new hair cut. I guess we always need to go there when she is working.
I have more posts coming I promise I am so behind on the blogging world.

2 comments:

  1. Chance has never been good with haircuts also! He hates the buzzers. He has also had tons of haircuts since he has been born, because he has Carlson hair which grows soooo fast! Well that's good that Ryan is a flirt because maybe he will do real good with hair getting cut! Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo cute!!! Isn't it so funny to find out what motivates our little guys. I cut tyson's hair in the bathtub because he will not hold still for anything!

    ReplyDelete