Friday, June 15, 2012

Rough Time

I have finally admitted to myself that I have Postpartum depression. I have gone though a lot of different emotions over the last few months. I know that it has been hard with everything going on in my life right now. My pregnancy was rough to say the least. Not rough like it was with Emily I did have problems not the same and the emotional toll this pregnancy took was really rough and I am not sure I knew how rough it was till it was over. I was really worried the entire time I tried not to worry but it didn't always work. I can admit now that I am still worried even still now that she is here. You add all the pregnancy stuff on top of living with my in laws again and Blaine working and going to school full time it was and has been an experience that I hope to never have to go through again and we are still not done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment