Saturday, June 30, 2012

June pictures


Ryan and Cameron playing at the play place at the mall playing in the A/C. Gracie got to big to take a bath on the counter so daddy figured out to leaver her in this and just keep that water running and letting it overflow and she loved it.
This is Ryan's road. He works really hard on making his freeway. He has used Styrofoam kabob stick and he makes his own signs. He knows if there is one car or sign not in the right spot.

Gracie passed out for the night.
At the airport waiting for Gma Bird to come home. The boys didn't care that it was super hot they wanted to watch the airplanes. Gracie liked people watching inside the cool airport.
Ryan at Gymnastics he is getting so good.
Ryan saying he is sick but the funny thing is two minuets after I took this picture he was fine. This is one of my favorite outfits that I bought when Ryan was a baby cuz I had a lady come into the store to pick out ribbon for it and loved it so I went and bought it.
Irene Summer Gma and I went to a Do Terra class and went and had dinner first. I happened to be the same month as Gma's birthday so she got sung to.
So I never thought this day would come. We took the kids swimming and Ryan wanted to go off the diving board. I kept asking him if he was sure and he said yep.
He DID IT!! He was so brave and swam over to the side. I was so proud of him he did this a few more times. Hasn't gotten the courage to do the high dive yet and I am okay with that.

June Part 2 comming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment