Thursday, September 29, 2011

Emily's Blog

I have been thinking of doing this for a couple of years now and I have just finished it. I put a blog together that tells Emily's story and today I finished scanning in ultrasound pictures and going through pictures from three years ago. I just really cut and posted posts that I had already made but then added a couple new ones today. I have a couple of friends who have done this for the children that they have lost and I have finally got it done for mine. I am very glad that it is done and it actually brings me a little bit of comfort so I thought I would share it with you. To see it scroll down and click on Emily's little feet or go to www.emilyannematthews.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It's a beautiful blog for reminiscing about your sweet angel girl. You were amazing then, like you are amazing now. Love you!

    ReplyDelete