Thursday, August 12, 2010

What I should be doing

What I should be doing but am not is cleaning my house. Cameron is asleep and Ryan is at school the house is quite right now and it is nice but a little weird. Yesterday when I took Ryan to school I left Cameron here with Blaine I guess Cameron got really mad because he wanted to come to. I got home and Cameron was in a shirt, diaper and his flip flops. My kids hate staying home all day. Cameron is being a little funny with Ryan being gone all day. Granted this is only the 2nd day but I thought Cameron would be going around the house playing with everything that his brother yells at him for but he just stays close to me or goes to the door and says bye bye. Instead he just brings me the Wii controllers because he loves to watch Ryan play racing game or sports. So Cameron wants me to play so he can watch but it's just really something that I don't want to do. It will be interesting to see how he does as we get into this routine of Ryan being gone all day. In the next few weeks I think Cameron is going to start a baby gymnastics class at the same place where Ryan takes gymnastics. Cameron loves to play on all the fun stuff so we will see how that that goes.
I guess I should start doing what I am suppose to be doing and that is cleaning this very messy playroom.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes our little ones don't know what to do, either with the big ones gone. It's funny! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete