Sunday, August 22, 2010

Some Fun Pictures

I was organizing my pictures today and found some cute ones that I have to get up on the blog.

I found this one on my Gparents camera this was all the way back in December last year when Cameron was getting breathing treatments. I can't believe how much he has grown this past year.


I love this picture of Cameron someday I will learn how to use my photoshop so that I can make it cuter.

Cameron loves his daddy.


In June my brother in law Nathan graduated from Med school so his wife had a pool party at her parents house and we all go to go swim then kids had a blast and the decorations where the best.


Blame it on all of my family being in the medical field but I thought it was great


They said that the container was full of yellow lemonade but everyone I asked to drink it no one would.


It may look like Ryan is jumping in the pool however he is just jumping onto a step but he was excited.

Cameron just chillin in his floating froggie. He went all over the pool in that thing.


Ryan showing off

Don't worry these started out steal and those are tootsie rolls not what you think it is. Great party favors.
Cameron has learned to say cheese.
This is the way Ryan wanted to be all summer long just in his undies. As you can see he is also trying to get away from his little brother.



Cameron loves to watch Ryan play bowling he gets his own controller and pretends that he is playing just like his brother.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, love the medical school stuff! I'll have to keep those ideas in mind when Lincoln becomes a doc. :)

    ReplyDelete