Sunday, August 8, 2010

Out of the Mouth of a 5 year old

Last night Ryan and I where lying in my bed and I told him that it was time to say prayers. Our night time routine isn't what I would like it to be yet but we are slowly getting there. Now that Cameron is out of the crib he goes to bed first so Ryan stays in my bed until Cameron is asleep then Blaine moves him into his top bunk. Back to the story, Ryan prayers are either really super fast or he doesn't want to say his prayers at all so it is a fight. Last night was interesting, he started his normal Heavenly Father thank for this day, please bless us that we will sleep good, bless Mommy Daddy and Cameron( the Cameron part is new) that we will be safe...(now for the funny part) Oh God the Eternal Father we ask thee that we all sleep good and that Jesus Christ and God and the Holy Ghost will sleep good. I had to hide my face so Ryan wouldn't see me laughing. I told him that he did a really good job and he said mommy I said it like they do at church. I said yep you did a good job. He was so proud of himself it was so dang funny. How cute it is I guess that I guess things that they hear and learn at church really does set in.

1 comment:

  1. That is so precious! You just know Heaven;y Father was smiling at that:) Cute kids Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete