Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas 2009 Part 2

After spending the morning with my family we headed over to Blaine's parents house for round two of Christmas. We where all meeting at 4 for dinner and then we would open presents. It was nice all of Blaine's siblings where here. His sister Janna and her family from Flagstaff came even the newlyweds Kaylee and Ben came down. Dinner was enough to feed an army like normal. Ham, Turkey and Beef tons of salad's and fruit and then cheesecake for after we where ready for more food. The food never ended. We did take a break to go and open all the gifts and having 26 people all in one room at one time to open gifts is a task in itself.Cassie and Ryan waiting for everyone to come so they can dig in to all of the presents.I stole the next two pictures of Shelley and Roberts blog I didn't really get any pictures here because I was the one handing out the gifts. All the kids did really good by the time we where half way done you couldn't see the floor anymore and I think all the paper just about covered the kids that where sitting on the floor.This was an after shot when you could see the floor again and before the wrapping paper ball wars started.I had to get a picture of our family stockings and Linda's I wish I would have gotten one of all of them but I will get it next year. Shelley and Linda have made all of these stockings they take so much work but are so beautiful.

Christmas Part 3
My dad came down the day after Christmas from Colorado to bring there gifts down. My entire family was suppose to come down the weekend before Christmas but do to a family
crisis they couldn't come but we where happy that at least my dad was able to come even though it was only for a day. We are hoping that the rest of them can come down in February. My family remembered how hard it was for Ryan last year with opening stuff so they where smart and put all of his gifts in one HUGE bag. The only thing was Ryan kept asking for more since he only opened one. He got a fun bag of stuff Real Cowboy boots a john deer tractor new pj's a cool firetruck blanket I am sure I am forgetting something in the bag but he still made out good. Christmas for three days great for him.
Cameron loved all of his stuff to he also got some cowboy boots but he real ones will come when his feet aren't a different size every week.
So all in all we had a wonderful Christmas this year. Thank you for all of the gifts and cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment