Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas 2014


We started the last day of school helping out in Cameron's Christmas party. It was so fun to see him having fun with his friends.

Cameron had fun making his Christmas tree even though he doesn't even eat any of the stuff he put on it. Gracie has a new obsession thanks to You Tube. SHOPKINS she was very excited about getting a couple of Shopkins blind baskets.
I am so excited about our new Christmas stockings. I have been wanting these from Pottery Barn. I found Emily's first then I went and got the other stockings and had my friend from work Carol use her embroidery machine. I absolutely love them so excited to finally have nice looking stockings.
Christmas Eve was a day full of wrapping gifts for Grandma Matthews. This picture doesn't even do the about of gifts that was put into this room justice.
 Christmas Eve we watched Home Alone. I knew Ryan would love the part when the bad guys break into the house and Kevin start toutring them. Sure enough I was right. It was so cute to see this great smile.
SANTA CAME TO THE MATTHEWS HOUSE
Since I had been wrapping gifts at Grandma Matthews house Christmas Eve from 9:00am-5:00pm lets just say nothing got done at our house if you know what I mean. I had to let Santa in the house around 12:30 but at least he got here. Sana was good to the kids even though he didn't bring any electronics.



Gracie LOVED Christmas this year. She has already asked when we can have Santa come back. The boys didn't really get the whole Christmas thing at an early age as Grace has. It was a really fun Christmas this year just to see how excited that Grace was. This gift was as tall as she was.

Ryan got a pogo stick from his brother and sister. He was pretty excited since he has been wanting one for a long time.
 Grace was very excited for this gymnastics Barbie and Skipper. Now all of her Barbies and princesses do gymnastics. She was also very happy that her stocking had Shopkins blind baskets as well as her very own dark chocolate.

I didn't get a lot of pictures of Cameron because he was to fast. Cameron and Ryan got a lot of combined gifts. This was the favorite for sure wood roads that they can build themselves. They link togeather and have parking and intersections.
 Cameron was very excited for his gift from Nana and Papa. When you asked him what he wanted for Christmas he would say he wanted a marble run. You can see by the smile on his face how excited he was. This was the boys 1st round loot.

Gracie's loot has a lot of pink. We started out craze with Barbies now. I have to admit I am a little excited I loved Barbies when I was little and I will admit that I am kind of happy she is into them.
Round two of Christmas was at Grandma Matthews at 3:00. We where going to do the gifts first but it was so cold outside and we where eating outside so we ate first before it got colder. Cameron and Andrew kind of dissipared and I found them in the in the living room watching You Tube. I wanted to get a picture of Gracie's cute Christmas outfit but she was kind of being a stinker since she hadn't had a nap so that was as good as I got.
I love pictures of Gracie and her daddy. This was after the craziness of opening gifts. Craziness is calling it nicely. It was pure and utter chaos and hopefully next year we can come up with a better idea. This picture was after the maddness.
 After we got home from Grandma's Gracie had to open everything. Doc Gracie had to give Elsa a full check up. She even sang the Doc McStuffins song as she did it.
 Doctor Gracie was had a very happy Christmas this year. Grandma Matthews made each little girl 2 sets of Pj's. The thing is she took Gracie shopping with her to pick out fabric and so she did. She helped pick out all the pj fabric and boy did she know what ones where suppose to be hers.

Last but not least Grandma made all the little girls a princess bed spread. Gracie's bed and room won't be this clean for a long time so I made sure to get a picture of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment